Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ESKIMO Sims

by nova-storm Posted 28th Sep 2005 at 7:10 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:35 PM
wow they are so real lookin have love all ya uploads so far!
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:40 PM
lol yeah! I was on a Ecthinc kick last night dont know why.
But I wish there were cloths for them all! I am =going to make Mongolian (sp) sims and...and... lol
Nova

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 9:53 PM
Hah! Love them! The world, (even the Sim one), is a wonderful dish, IF it has many flavors to choose from..
Thanks
(And, as always, you did it very, very, well.)
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:53 PM
I know lol I think it would be neet to pair them off wit white ppl or my one of my other ethnic sets and see what race we come up with

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 1:14 AM
Yes but most ppl dont know what Inuits mean
Nova

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nova-storm
Yes but most ppl dont know what Inuits mean
Nova

.....No time like the present for people to learn who Inuits are. Eskimo is from "Eskie" which is dog. Therefore Eskimo is "dog people", not a very nice thing no matter how much they love their dogs. :naughty:
....."Eskie", their word for dog though, has evolved to "husky", a ddog breed most often associated with Inuit people.
.....And so Professor Dave's lesson is over for today. :nod:

"It is much better to be gossiped about than to be ignored." (Oscar Wilde)
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:31 AM
they're cuties! thanks.
Faster kill pussycat
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 1:42 AM
I think they are better looking in game but I took crap photos lol sorry

Nova

Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 12:14 PM
They're really cute sims. It's always nice to have a diverse variety of sims, so thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 12:24 AM
Thanks for sharing your Inuitsimmies. They're very well done.