Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artifact Of Cain

by Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 12:30 PM
Edit

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 2:43 PM
Sounds pretty cool,will have a look at it.Just one question:
Where exactly do I find this in game?

Quote:
Falling feels like flying - Until you hit the ground
And everything is beautiful - 'Till you take a look around
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 2:26 AM
Default where to find in catalog
You can find this object in Decorative, click the infinity/all symbol and scroll till you see the black tombstone
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:58 AM
Thanks Sound like a fun new toy

Have A Very Simfull Day
Tekey
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 7:50 AM
Great way to make a vamp city :D

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 4:23 PM
uh, sry if i'm asking something that is too difficult or u just don't feel like doing it but i was wondering if you could make this download into a zip. file. i'm kinda slow with computers and it would make it much easier if you could create a zip for me. i would really appreciate it, and thanks for even considering this request
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:04 AM
Yay finally, thanks so much....... > winks< been waiting 4 somin like this hehe. ur a star
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jbgamemaster
uh, sry if i'm asking something that is too difficult or u just don't feel like doing it but i was wondering if you could make this download into a zip. file. i'm kinda slow with computers and it would make it much easier if you could create a zip for me. i would really appreciate it, and thanks for even considering this request

http://www.winace.com/

Go there and download Winace. It opens rar files and is free.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM

http://www.rarlabs.com for winrar, or http://www.7-zip.org for .7z files (either will decompress rar, zip or 7z)

both are freeware, although WinRAR will ultimately give you a pop-up on program start about registration... just ignore that
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:27 PM
i tryed this out and it doesnt work?
i dont get it,
can i ask once u have put it in downloads folder and started the game, where can ya find it?

>i am so lame< hehehe:P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:11 PM
in a word '' AWESOME ''
this works great in the game ! i really appreciate your tyme and talent .
this new '' insta vamp '' does a great job . vamp one minute ' cured the next to spend the daylight working on relationships with the mortals .
thanx again ' can't wait to see what you make next . and 'kissingmexx '
it shows up under decorations . looks like a new black tombstone .
Dealer
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 7:45 PM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 2:05 AM
Thanks for this. I think you should edit the post tho, showing it's for Nightlife, instead of for All. That could be misleading to users who don't have NL installed yet.

Remember...traffic lights that are timed for 35 MPH are ALSO timed for 70 MPH....
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 6:48 PM
Who is cain? and why is it an aunkh and a swirly?

I live in a Grapefruit.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:16 AM
Very cool I have been wanting something like this

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Scholar
#16 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 2:44 PM
woww, I want to make my sim a vampire, but I haven't met the count yet, this is an easy solution THank your verymuch!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 10:59 PM

If you read the site rules it states that you shouldn't be asking for zip format. If the user uploaded it in rar format than just go get you something that extracts rar.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:30 AM
Yay! FINALLY my sim can be a vampire! I met the Count but they had minus attraction and my poor sim didn't get bitten *pouts*

I was reading another vampire-related thread and they kept talking about how annoying the 'bleh' noise the vampires made was... I met the Count and it IS really annoying. Are there any hacks to remove it?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 2:10 AM
yay! thanx much.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 6:20 AM
Thanks! This is fun and it gives me control over having too many vampires or not enough...though not an issue in my game. My whole neighborhood was tuning into Drac-land. If only someone could come up with a i hour day and 23 hour night hack..LOL.

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Red
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:32 PM
great object. Love it!

"Who are You?" "I'm BATMAN"
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
Awesome...thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:52 PM
That object is great!
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 1:48 AM
When I tried putting it on a lot it automatically killed every single one of my family members and even though I went to back to the neighborhood screen it killed my family members again without the object even being there.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:19 AM
Cool. thanx a bunches
Page 1 of 2