Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#33851 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ruusupapu
After deleting cashes I noticed that her aspiration was missing. I gave it back with Simblender. Even the lifetime want was same after. But I am still unsure is all right here. Does anyone know what is this and should I still do something for fix it?

Having a missing aspiration causes all of the issues you were mentioning, so I think you fixed it. But the worry is, if one sim lost an aspiration, what caused it, and is any other data in your neighbourhood damaged? I would make a backup, also save any older backups you have in case you need to go back, and then carry on playing to see if you get any further issues.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I browsed Google randomly looking for winter skirts (for me, not my sims XD). I found one listed at over a thousand dollars. Who tf pays that much for a single skirt?

Someone with more money than me! Which is most people probably.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#33852 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 4:10 PM
Missing aspiration is something that seems to happen fairly frequently based on how often people post about it, so it may just be a thing like SREL deletion that just happens periodically for unknown reasons.
Mad Poster
#33853 Old Yesterday at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ruusupapu
One of my sims has acted weird lately. First she came visit her sister but there was only four interactions available. When i played the problematic sim on her own house, she teleported home from work middle of day. I quit work and moved her other house but there the sim could not interact with welcome wagoon. Interactions disappeared from top screen and sim keep stopping. Then came error message.

I ran Hoodcheker but it did not help with this. Then I deleted cashe files. Now my sim could interact with other (at least in her own house or at the commiunity lot with other unplayable sims.) But I am not sure is all right there. While interacting I have to command the sim many times to do something and it looks like she is resetting herself all the time. Sim just stops and stand still and do this many times.

After deleting cashes I noticed that her aspiration was missing. I gave it back with Simblender. Even the lifetime want was same after. But I am still unsure is all right here. Does anyone know what is this and should I still do something for fix it?

I remember several members on this forum having issues with this - I've also had it myself. Unknown why it happens. The easiest way to identify it is you get an error about failing to calculate AttractionScore whenever the Sim tries to interact socially.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#33854 Old Yesterday at 9:20 PM
Maybe a bug with a mod that intends to read the aspiration, but unintentionally writes to it. If you keep your debug mode on, you'll be more likely to catch the moment when an error starts and can deduce where the problem might be. But with many problematic mods, the errors can be overwhelming.
Page 1355 of 1355