Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#2926 Old 16th Dec 2023 at 12:30 AM
What my sims have been up to lately...
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2927 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 10:19 AM
Mad Poster
#2928 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 11:57 AM
They're watching

These genetics caught me off guard! Girr's grandpa is blonde, and her partner's grandmother is a redhead. Everyone else in the immediate family has black/brown hair iirc. I love a genetic throwback!

These two ghost children waving bye-bye to each other as their graves are moved to the graveyard

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#2929 Old 21st Dec 2023 at 7:44 AM
I like to set up a spot for coffee like this; will add another chair and an end table for the school master. Toddler being held looks so Ottomas. An unexpected teen romance between Gaven Newsom and Patrisha Crepster (came with the Ashville hood). In pic with 4 woman, woman in black was on a date with a guy who ignored her, she says she would rather "chew off my own leg than go on a date with you", or maybe she's just really hungry. Hope that toddler learns to walk .. looks like he has a broken leg. And an expressive dance...
Added pic of a complicated story line in Ashville..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2930 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 11:16 PM
I've got my town map view of my custom hood Arbor Valley as being tested in my own game.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2931 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 6:04 AM
Age up by the pool!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2932 Old 5th Jan 2024 at 12:28 PM
Default Wedding x 3
I had 3 weddings at once for my sims. They all grew up together and went to college together. Farmer Delarosa is in the middle, his mother is Francis from Blue water village; she married the gardener Leo and had Farmer lol

The sim to the far left is Sullivan Burb. The girls and other groom are from some of my custom sim families. The wedding turned out great
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2934 Old 11th Jan 2024 at 2:18 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 11th Jan 2024 at 2:03 PM.

You were NOT flashing pink the last time I poked at you, and nothing else is flashing pink in the 'hood (even after a couple or so hours of decorating several other lots), so WHY are you pink?

(I'm planning to level this one when I've collected up some CC I was missing for it, and then replacing it with one that has all the needed CC, but still... It was like this when I entered the game. It's entirely possible it would've fixed itself if I'd visited the lot, though - I don't know - I just didn't want to risk it. The helipad and grassy area are (if I remember correctly) pure EAxis, so I have no clue what this lot is up to )
Top Secret Researcher
#2935 Old 22nd Jan 2024 at 4:55 AM
Hedges still need to be trimmed in the winter by a very underdressed housekeeper.

The housekeeper has gone home for the night, so I'm going to have to shanghai the other tourists into cleaning the hotel for me.

Why not get him to trim the hedges, too? He seems better dressed.

Mad Poster
#2936 Old 23rd Jan 2024 at 4:24 PM
Default take a baby to school day
Yes that's Dustin, taking his baby sister to school And I got a better shot inside the bus..OMG blocks of cement for seats? He brought the baby home, and oddly the baby HAD been "live"; she had a dirty diaper, was hungry and tired.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2937 Old 23rd Jan 2024 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Yes that's Dustin, taking his baby sister to school

You need to get yourself a butler, who will take care of the baby for him!
Screenshots
Instructor
#2938 Old 23rd Jan 2024 at 10:37 PM
That Sims 2 extra-strong baby velcro he's using would make a fortune if we imported it to real life...
Mad Poster
#2939 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Random picture thread seems the only place to post this. It's clearly not a church service, but the Rev. Elspeth Anderson sees befriending Ravi Bertino as an important part of her pastoral duties, and her hot tub seemed the easiest place to talk to him. While she's talking to him she may also try to gently and tactfully suggest to him that, especially if he's thinking of coming to church more frequently in future, perhaps, he might consider not making out with other boys on the pews at the back of the church. Just because . . .
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#2940 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 3:36 AM
What made this elderly man lose his mind?

a) His whole front yard burned down.
b) His wife just died.
c) He will, too, die in one more day.
d) His daughter just gave birth to quadruplets.
e) All of the above

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2941 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 10:22 AM
Well the evidence points to A, but E would be more fun. XD

What burned on the road?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2942 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 11:30 AM
I'm betting on the fire engine!
Instructor
#2943 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 3:40 PM
It all starts either with the NL fire engine or with a microwave...

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Field Researcher
#2944 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 5:58 AM
@Charity It WAS E, actually!

The fire started with one burning tree during the rain, silly me made nothing of it because rain puts fire out anyway, but the rain stopped and the fire spread. I called the firefighters but they couldn't extinguish fast enough, and quickly all the landscaping started to burn and trail its way to the fire truck... and then everything else burned down until there was not a single tile free from ashes and the fire stopped on its own.
Instructor
#2945 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
@Charity It WAS E, actually!

The fire started with one burning tree during the rain, silly me made nothing of it because rain puts fire out anyway, but the rain stopped and the fire spread. I called the firefighters but they couldn't extinguish fast enough, and quickly all the landscaping started to burn and trail its way to the fire truck... and then everything else burned down until there was not a single tile free from ashes and the fire stopped on its own.

Into the FIRE TRUCK??
Gosh, I thought that it always stopped with the rain!

Mad Poster
#2946 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
Into the FIRE TRUCK??

I have more respect for fire lol. All my burning trees have so far put themselves out and I never knew that the fire engine could burn.
Instructor
#2947 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have more respect for fire lol. All my burning trees have so far put themselves out and I never knew that the fire engine could burn.

I've had times where burning trees spread a bit then put themselves out. Unfortunately with the fire engine many accidents have happened where eventually it got banned in all my neighbourhoods.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2948 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 9:06 PM
Into the FIRE TRUCK??

Screenshots
Instructor
#2949 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample

...I didn't even know that fire could take disaster to a next level in a household. When the fire department starts being helpless, let's say you have to start hoping you saved last minute.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2950 Old 10th Feb 2024 at 9:28 PM

...I didn't even know that fire could take disaster to a next level in a household. When the fire department starts being helpless, let's say you have to start hoping you saved last minute.

It was using the more dangerous fires mod:
https://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6757
Tree caught fire, bushes caught fire, cleanbot caught fire when trying to clean up the ashes, then cleanbot ran amuck trailing fire everywhere. Fire indoors and outdoors, two fire engines destroyed, NPCs died, entire family and half the neighbourhood who were visiting died, portal on fire so visiting townies died, kitties orphaned, so devastating I had to quit without save because no way can I have orphaned kittens.
Page 118 of 121