Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2024 at 3:38 AM
Default Member for a long time, but I haven't logged in recently
My username is listed as in use. I have tried to log in, but it says my email is not recognized. Everything I look at says READ THIS BEFORE POSTING. So I have read a lot of things that have nothing to do with my issue. How long do you keep a membership before dumping without notification? I haven't been able to run Sims 2 for a while, but I'm trying to find a way to start again. How do I register again if I'm apparently still in the list somewhere?

vlsullivan, but apparently not anymore
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Jan 2024 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vlsullivan
My username is listed as in use. I have tried to log in, but it says my email is not recognized. Everything I look at says READ THIS BEFORE POSTING. So I have read a lot of things that have nothing to do with my issue. How long do you keep a membership before dumping without notification? I haven't been able to run Sims 2 for a while, but I'm trying to find a way to start again. How do I register again if I'm apparently still in the list somewhere?

vlsullivan, but apparently not anymore

Hello @vlsullivan
May I ask how long is "a long time"?
Could it be if it was years ago, that you used a different email account at that time?
As far as I know, there is no removing of members if they haven't logged in for a length of time as long as when they do, the member supplies the user name and email info that matches what was used when registering.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jan 2024 at 11:27 AM
Are you talking about the account you are currently posting on, which was registered in 2006? If so then you are logged in to that account, because you are using it! If you wish to change your email address then you can do by clicking your icon top right of the page, and choosing 'edit profile'.