Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 2:19 PM
My introduction <3
Hii! My name is Emilie. (She/Her) I just turned 20 and I'm from Norway. I am obsessed with The Sims 3 and has played since I was like 7 because of my mom (She is also obsessed). I have been using Mod The Sims for yeaaaars, but I never thought of making an account!
I work as a healthcare worker in a carehome for young mentally disabled and I love talking and getting to know new people from all around the world (eventhough I struggle alot with my English grammar). I'm not sure what more to say aha.

3 Fun facts:
* I am ginger
* I'm left handed
* I have a cat who is 19,5 years old (yeah he is OOLD)

I'd love to make some friends on here
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 4:59 PM
Hi @EmilieHak lovely to meet you! I like Sims 3 too, but my main game is Sims 2. I have a daughter who also likes Sims 2, we sometimes play a neighbourhood together. But she was the one who asked for Sims 1 when she way young, and got me hooked!

I love red hair, I am envious! In real life I am (greying) blonde. Wow, your cat is old, please give him a hug from me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @EmilieHak lovely to meet you! I like Sims 3 too, but my main game is Sims 2. I have a daughter who also likes Sims 2, we sometimes play a neighbourhood together. But she was the one who asked for Sims 1 when she way young, and got me hooked!

I love red hair, I am envious! In real life I am (greying) blonde. Wow, your cat is old, please give him a hug from me!

Nice to meet you too!! Wooow thats amazing!! My mom has gone over to playing ts4 because of ts3 lag but i fixed my game with mods but she doesnt want her fixed lol. I fixed my little sis' ts3 game like a week ago and now shes hooked again!! (she used to play ts2 and ts4 mostly)