Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2023 at 10:54 PM
Default Not New but old ...getting older lol... HI FROM OKLAHOMA :)
Sims Cloud here, or name I went buy when I was able to make stuff ect. Neal bought me a Gaming system course when Electronics person asked what games do I play , I said The Sims.. well Sims 3 and trying Sims 4. I have all the games to Sims 3 and got 2 for Sims 4, the base and The Cottage or similar , walmart doesn't give a great selection.It was the Cottage or .. nothing .I've already decided if i like sims 4, I want Seasons, Pets, and the Horse ranch. Other wise I'm a mom to 4 beautiful grown children, 5 Beautiful and slightly spoiled grandchildren *coughs* . Also has 4 cats = Kali - age 6. Nugget - aged 4, Doodles -age 3 months (Her sister is Snickers - get it? Snickerdoodles lol.) and newly adopted Garfield. Age unknown. And one dog - Willow, our beagle age 6 yrs. When weather permits or body permits - FISHING , catfishing or whatever else likes chicken liver. Didn't get to fish this year, lost my dad in Dec 2022 and then my mom (I MISS HER SO MUCH) Feb. 14th, 2023. One of few last words she said was I won't mess up fishing. She forgot about her trailer ect. But all is done now. Trying to learn to live again without the trips for 2-3 wks down in SE Oklahoma. The phone calls ect. Hobbies are besides playing Sims, is cross stitching, crocheting and fiddling with painting , gonna do a set for my daughter, son inlaw and grandbabies for christmas.

My PC has lights in it with a clear side, my keyboard and mouse also light up it's awesome!!!

Good to be back Hopefully i can figure what programs will work with Windows 11.

Sim Clouds (aka OUCloud)

Walks softly upon the Earth, Feel her heart beat from within, Listen to the Wind for it speaks.. Listen to the silence for it talks.. Listen to your heart and you will Know...
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Oct 2023 at 3:21 PM
Hi @OUCloud Nice to meet you! Sorry to hear about your parents, I lost my father a few years ago and my husband lost his last month. Glad we have the grandkids to console us, eh?

I have a light up mouse and keyboard too, very cool! I am envious of your pets!

Great to get to know you a bit!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 2:32 AM
LOL and as if I needed another cat - adopted one of the "dumps" , people know I feed the ferals and strays, about 10. Beautiful orange tabby and sweet as he can be. Gotta get him neutered and get Nugget spayed after she
pops her litter and gratefully last one. Pound is so full now as it is and not sure what to do with the babaies when they come to age. Where are ya from?
Sorry to hear about your husband's dad and yours as well.

Walks softly upon the Earth, Feel her heart beat from within, Listen to the Wind for it speaks.. Listen to the silence for it talks.. Listen to your heart and you will Know...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2023 at 6:08 AM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your losses. I recently lost my great uncle in my dad's family.

But it's nice to reintroduce yourself after an absence. Feels like coming back to school and reconnecting with friends.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your losses. I recently lost my great uncle in my dad's family. ((Hugs)) Sorry about your Great Uncle.

But it's nice to reintroduce yourself after an absence. Feels like coming back to school and reconnecting with friends.

Thank you and to add to all of the above, We were at Walmart, and my Right knee decided to go sideways separating the Thigh bone from the Tibiba, and down I went, admiring the ceiling by the Pharmacy. Of course, like my mom was, I had to get up - my way, my Leg's done that before, once at work and my son who also worked there, Said MOM That's NOT normal lol, gee you think? I go to my pain management on the 19th so will have him give me suggestions, He's an Orthopedic Surgeon as well so hopefully, the knee will act up just enough that he can see what it's doing. I want surgery to correct the Tendons, ligaments, etc. By Jan. I'll have insurance. Lost all my folders of downloads so gotta get them back. But that's okay, I can find new ones lol. Just not sure how to install them of my games on the EA site. But will get it figured out.
Da Sims Cloud