Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 3:47 AM
Default Some Pictures I took/made/edited
Hey everyone! I've taken some screenshots, edited them in Canva, and made them look all nice and pretty! What do you all think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 12:14 PM
Really cool, the band ones would look great in-game as posters!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Really cool, the band ones would look great in-game as posters!

Well, thank you! I just need some simlish fonts for Canva, and a tad more experience.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2023 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by William Fancypants
Hey everyone! I've taken some screenshots, edited them in Canva, and made them look all nice and pretty! What do you all think?

The Lewis family own a circus called the World of Wonder. Walter Lewis III, the father, has been in the circus all his life. Harper ran away from home to join the circus, later falling in love with the owner's son, Walter, and they together had a little girl named Jessie.

Road 62 consists completely of pre-made Sims to make the perfect boyband. Here are their stories:

Jupiter Belle: Son of legendary rock star Lola Belle, Jupiter loves pink, latin music, and his boyfriend, Robbie.

Robbie Platt: Recently came out to his fans along with Jupiter, Robbie can't help but feel sorry for his sister Alora.

Dany Romero: Found his long-lost brother who gave him the simoleans to afford music lessons. His skills were soon noticed by a music talent scout, sent by Jupiter Belle's agent.

Remy Dutiel: French, romantic, athletic. It was actually Remy who helped the rest of the band get their manly physique. He's really happy that he's made his parents proud.

Oliver "Oli" Saint: Formerly lived out on the streets, working to deliver newspapers to care for his little brother. Until the day the Belles came to town. Lola and Jupiter gave a good, loving home, for him and his brother.