Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:49 AM
Default Advice on killing an NPC burglar
Hey guys, with the talk of systematic game methods, I started playing a new pair of Sims with a system. Filling their existing wants in numerical order. But I've run a want I can't figure out how to fill. They were robbed a couple Sim days before I logged on here to ask and now they want to see the robber's ghost.

Which I could easily avoid if not for the fact except I just rolled over back to the first want slot on one Sim. And that's where her desire to see the robber dead is. Please help me. By self-imposed rule, I can't purposefully fulfill any of her other wants until the crook dies.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:52 AM
Invite the robber over with the phone and build a gate around him/her. :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:56 AM
That doesn't work anymore
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:19 AM
If you've got the Uni EP, purchase the cow plant, invite the robber over, and watch him get eaten.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:38 AM
You could summon them with Insim, make them selectable, and choose their death via the suicide option.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 1:14 PM
I'll love if Maxis/EA Games (not certain any more LOL ) make some cool thing to kill other sims, the image of mine Sim's rotweiller nibble him to the death, or mine Sim with a SPAS 12 in the arms, shooting him to the death Or some torture table, with sulphuric acid =) MUAHAHAHA
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyJade6480
If you've got the Uni EP, purchase the cow plant, invite the robber over, and watch him get eaten.

Except how would I keep the cow plant from eating the sims I wanted to live? Well short of selling it back afterward. I've always been afraid of the cow plant since learning that it eats people.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
When the cow pops a cake out of its mouth, you have the option to grab the cake. So far i haven't seen a sim at free will grab the cake.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#9 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cappyboy
Except how would I keep the cow plant from eating the sims I wanted to live? Well short of selling it back afterward. I've always been afraid of the cow plant since learning that it eats people.

Build a fence around the cow plant. Add a gate and get the intended Sim inside. Then remove the gate. You also have the option to feed the cow plant (I don't know how much it costs); this keeps its the cake-tipped tongue inside for a while. Cow Plants don't eat Sims if it has been fed recently. They also won't eat Sims if their hygene is low.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:29 AM
At MTS2 someone had made a poison for you to give other sims to drink to knock em off. LOL
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:01 AM
Use a hack! (Dolphin control over at MTS2 works wonders.) Then you can control him. He can then do whatever you want him to - grab the cake from the cowplant or whatever

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaotic Bliss
At MTS2 someone had made a poison for you to give other sims to drink to knock em off. LOL

Really? COOL!! If we don't have an AK or a M16 we can kick their asses with poison =D =D Hahaha!

Can you give me the link please??
#13 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:08 PM
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:48 PM
you could always use the boolprop cheats. I add the burgler to the family with the tombstone of l & d. then get the death tester(or what ever its called) and find a fun way to kill him. The other day one of the Pleasant's little girls (a new one,not Angela or Lillith) she made a crank call to the police. Well the cop came and chewed Daniel out. Well,Daniel had a want to drink the cop, so I moved the cop in with them. I put the cow plant on the property,but it seemed no cake was ever going to appear for the cop to eat(I really never messed with the cow plant,was always scared of it). So I ended up burning the guy to death.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:26 AM
Thanks for those, Iscariot. Hadn't seen them at MTS2 before and they look like they should be a lot of fun in addition to solving my burglar's ghost problem.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mokado
Really? COOL!! If we don't have an AK or a M16 we can kick their asses with poison =D =D Hahaha!

Can you give me the link please??

I have a working assault rifle on my web site. The mesh is similar to an AK-47. It kills sims dead. Very dead.

I also have a disintegrator ray and a stink ray. The disintegrator ray turns a sim to dust (fatal of course). The stink ray makes the target sim smell really bad. This tends to draw alot of flies. Lots and lots of flies...

There is also a cursed fire vase that will set any sim on the lot on fire. If no one puts the fire out, they die.

You can find the guns under "Shooters" and the cursed fire vase under "Other Objects" on my site:
www.simwardrobe.com
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:17 PM
Hehe! James, you seem to always know just what we want....
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimWardrobe
I have a working assault rifle on my web site. The mesh is similar to an AK-47. It kills sims dead. Very dead.

I also have a disintegrator ray and a stink ray. The disintegrator ray turns a sim to dust (fatal of course). The stink ray makes the target sim smell really bad. This tends to draw alot of flies. Lots and lots of flies...

There is also a cursed fire vase that will set any sim on the lot on fire. If no one puts the fire out, they die.

You can find the guns under "Shooters" and the cursed fire vase under "Other Objects" on my site:
www.simwardrobe.com

If your stuff doesnt rock I dont know what does!!!